Are You Worried About Your Child?
Student Assistance Program Can Help
What is the Student Assistance
A specially trained team, (Student Assistance Team, Elementary Student Assistance Team) made up of school and community agency staff, is here to help you access school and community services.
Centennial is in the vanguard of making student assistance services available to all students, K-12.
Do You See Your Child Showing Any of These Behaviors?
· Sudden drop in grades,
· Frustration over failure to master key grade-level skills
· Withdrawing from friends; no longer spending time with old friends
· Unexplained physical injuries
· Talking about suicide
· Defying authority, both at home and at school
· Acting aggressively or acting out
· Needing money without an explanation
· Experimenting with drugs or alcohol
Are You Concerned About Your
Child’s Reaction To:
· Recent death of a loved one
· Divorce of parents
· Family relocation
· A relationship problem
· Other traumatic event
Contacting Your School’s Student
If you feel that your child may need help, call your child’s school and ask to speak with a member of the Student Assistance program. Someone will be there to help.